Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SevenEightFive

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS IN THE AREA OF TOPEKA KS
I must inform you on a spectacular LOCAL magazine everyone should get ahold of.
Do you ever find yourself wondering what interesting goes on in this town?
Maybe you want to be updated on who's coming to town
Or maybe you like to read a few good stories and see some good poetry
If you say yes to any of these questions I urge you to pick up an issue of seveneightfive magazine
Created and Published by Topeka's very own Kerrice Mapes(a.k.a my big sister.)
Not sure where to find one?
Stop by any bar, TCT, TPAC, or even your local eye doctor.
still can't find one? go to the seveneightfive website

Be sure to leave a comment.
~Mapes~

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you ever told me your sister had started a magazine! I'll have to check it out....or bring the latest issue to me at school. I'd greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete