Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The one thing I fail at.

Nature Photography has never really been my strong suit. To be honest I really hate it but I have come to realize that when doing this project it really helps me to develop some skill in looking for detail with my subject matter.

This first one is an example of a bad photo because I missed
this shiny silver pole that makes the photo irritation to me


These others are okay, but I still feel I miss the essense of the photography.










Leave me a comment with your opinions and advice.
~Mapes~

1 comment:

  1. Like any great author, if you want to write well you have to read A LOT! On that line of thought, if you want to take really great nature photographs you have to look at A LOT of excellent photographs of nature. Check out the work of Jim Brandenburg (www.jimbrandenburg.com) or Kansas native Larry Schwarm. By looking, you begin to see.....

    ReplyDelete